While exploring learning journey singapore, you can visit one of the well-known places in Singapore, Singapore Sports Hub, to take pride in the history of the sport of Singapore. Singapore Sports Hub completed its construction in 2014, and since then, it has been attracting the majority of the Singapore population and tourists to visit this place. This place has contributed towards transforming Singapore into a leisure destination and open for international businesses. Singapore has grown in the past decade from a low-income economy to a high-income economy and has flourished in the sports industry. You will come to know about different things that you can explore in Singapore Sports Hub further below.
Things To Explore In Singapore Sports Hub
A few of the places that you can explore while your visit to Singapore Sports Hub are
- Singapore Sports Museum- Many exhibitions are held in this museum to help you explore the rich culture of sports in Singapore. If you are a sports lover and wish to become a sportsperson, you can enjoy the vast wealth related to sports showcased in this museum later on. The artefacts displayed in this museum reflect the past achievements of Singapore in different sports events, whether they are at a national or an international level. You can also come to know about the famous athletes that belong to Singapore after going through their accomplishments been displayed. A few of the places to explore inside this museum are
- POSTERity exhibition- In the indoor stadium of Singapore Sports Hub, many events have been held in past decades. You can get an overview of the same in this exhibition. There are posters designs exhibited that will make you curious to know more about sports history in Singapore.
- The Hall of fame- In this Hall, the names of famous athletes of whom Singapore is proud is studded into the walls.
- Chasing the dream- The sports policies and initiatives that Singapore has taken in the past years to glorify the sports industry are explained in this gallery. Thus, it is necessary to visit this gallery for sports lovers.
- Sports Hub Library- For book lovers, this library can be visited both online and physically at the venue to explore different books and magazines related to fitness and sports. You can create your list of books to read later on by creating your account on its online portal.
Thus, you can learn about Singapore’s sports journey by visiting the above places.